Night At The Aquarium
Skegness Aquarium invites you to a slumber party with a difference, where you can sleep with the fishes and wake up with sharks – all next to the Skegness sea!
Explore the underwater world at night, where you might see some strange bedtime behaviour from our animals, enjoy delicious food and fun activities before snuggling down in front of our Aquatheatre window to drift off to sleep, as stingrays and sharks glide by!
With a 6pm arrival, you will enjoy an evening meal, hot chocolate and film of your choice. Then, after snuggling down for the night, you will be greeted with a continental breakfast before your 8am checkout.
Prices start from just £25 per person for groups of up to 40 people!
Included in the price:
- Private, after-hours tour of the aquarium with a knowledgeable member of staff
- A range of delicious and tasty food options in The Bistro
- Movie of your choice with snacks and hot chocolate
- Continental breakfast with spectacular views in the morning of the Skegness sea
- We also have a range of additional activities, such as arts and crafts, to compliment your group’s visit and can tailor our package to meet your needs. Please contact us for more information!
- Please note, “Night at The Aquarium" is subject to a £500 minimum spend. A minimum of 20 people is required at £25 per head. All groups must know each other.